Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kenzie's Pool Party!

Birthday Girl!!

Kenzie turned 3yrs May 17th. So while the two of us were in Farmington we decided to have a small little pool party with her cousins. Grandma Clugston bought her the cute blow-up pool and a swimming suit for her Birthday present. All I had to buy was a cake and we were set. I think it was the cheapest and easiest party I've have ever had.

The kids really had allot of fun playing in the water and just being together. Jordan is such a fun girl! Always ready to have a good time! Taylor was cracking me up! She was so cold she was shaking and turning blue, but was determined to have fun and just kept playing. My sweet little Kenzie was just happy putting her feet in the water. I call that smart. The water was really cold. I don't think she even got her hair wet. The kids played for almost 1 hr. before the adults got involved. Quite frankly I'm surprised it took that long. My favorite was the bottle of water to my face from my brother. Gotta love that! Anyways, I wish I lived closer to all of them so we could make memories like this all the time!


Cody Man enjoying himself.


Kenzie being a little ham as always!

Before Uncle Danny Sprayed them. So Happy!

During the soaking!! Not so happy!

No comments: