Friday, June 12, 2009

This picture is of Dylan warming up for his last middle school performance. He sure has come a long way in 3yrs. When he first started to play...Oh my goodness!! Those off notes made me cringe. I would just smile and say very good Dylan. Now when I say very good. I really mean it.
I wish he was going to take Orchastra next year but as Freshman they only get 1 elective. He's decided to take small engine mechanics instead. Can't blame him. With his hard schedule he is going t0 need something fun to get him through the day.


Dylan's fan club! It's always fun to support the family.






Above left is Dylan's Kindergarten teacher. She looks so tiny standing next to him.

Above right is Mrs. V. Dylan has been in her Orchestra class for the last 3 years. He really has enjoyed her.

Kenzie is trying to Conduct.

No comments: