Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kenzie's First 3 Years. What a blessing!


From the very moment I laid eyes on Kenzie I knew she was going to be the light of my life. I have enjoyed every moment with her.


The 1st time she looked at me.

I really can't believe time has gone by so fast. It just seems like yesterday when we met for the first time. The 1st time she looked at me she melted my heart. Sometimes I wish she would just stop growing and stay little forever.

Here is some of the joyous moments we have shared with her in her first three year's of life.


2weeks old

She makes our family complete. Kenzie 8months

So Cute! 9 months

Clapping & Loving on Daddy


Playing pee a boo and wearing daddy's hat. 11 months



So Beautiful 12 months............ BYU football game.



Kenzie's 1st Birthday.



Not too sure about frogs.


Kenzie even makes "Potty Training" fun.


Pure joy.




Kenzie's 2nd Birthday Party.


Our Real Life Cinderella.




Dresses Up for Disneyland.


Always a smile!!!



Always posing for the camera.






I love those sparkling BLUE eyes.



She's even a cute Vampire.


Kenzie loves life!


And we love her!!!



Happy Birthday Sweet Kenzie!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kenzie! I hope it is a wonderful one! Love you guys!

Poor Rich Family said...

Oh my hell I miss your little family! Happy B day miss Kenzie! jax misses you!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is getting so big. We all miss you guys.

stacey and corey jepson said...

Oh my gosh mindie kenzie so cute she has grown so much. I miss seeing her in nursery.. send are love to everyone. we miss all of you.

Jennifer Campbell said...

Mendie....she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.