Thursday, February 12, 2009


Homemade Gifts!!!!
Look what I found on my girlfriends blog! This is how it works. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo! I'm in! And you better make it good(J/K).

Melissa said...

YEAH... I was hoping I could get one from you before anybody else! I love this little fun project!

how are ya? I haven't heard from you in awhile! I hope all is going well. LOVE YA!!!

Erin Edwards said...

OK Mendie...I am going to try this...Nice to see you blogging again....Hope you guys are doing well, are your boys playing baseball this spring?

Amanda said...

Dang it, I missed it!! Oh, well, that's the story of my life. Always missing out on the good stuff - Ha ha!! Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog today. You're so nice and thoughtful!! I miss ya - when you coming back this way?