Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a hat. It's a Swing. No! It's a jock Strap!

It's a hat. It's a swing. No! It's a jock strap.

This was so cute, I just had to share. Let's just say our little Kenzie has quite an imagination on her. The other day she made a Giant potato into a baby. She cuddled and loved on it all evening. I few days later I found the potato tucked in her baby cradle nicely. Pillow and all. Good thing I found it though can you imagine the "Stink" that could have caused. I am amazed at the diffrence between boys and girls. Boy's turn everything into a gun or wepon. Girls make everything into a baby. I adore my boys but I am truly thankful I got the chance to raise a girl too. I love my kids!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweetheart! I laughed so hard at this video, how cute! Make sure you pull this one out for her fiance down the road.

AnadelasTejasrojas said...

beautiful family¡¡¡
......

http://anadelastejasrojas.blogspot.com/2009/01/manifiesto-por-la-solidaridad.html

SOLO LEELO

ONLY READ IT AND PUBLISH IN YOUR BLOG. it's around the world

THANK YOU¡¡¡

AnadelasTejasrojas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marla Aguayo said...

Oh my goodness............. She is so cute!

Thanks for the giggle!

Love you guys,
Marla

ALLRED FAMILY said...

HAHA! How funny!!


Your husband and son gave such sweet testimonies on Sunday. It was a pleasure to hear them!