Monday, June 1, 2009

Wrapped in Freshness!!

When I cam home the other night Dylan's car had been vandalized. He was upstairs sleeping like a baby. I called him on his cell phone and woke him up. I told him to hurry downstairs someone has vandalized your car. You should have seen him! He came running down and was outside in like 5 seconds flat!! The confused look on his face was worth a million bucks!! Some girl friends of his had a little fun with him. They wrapped his car in saran wrap and stuck cookies all over his car windows. They also left little notes all over. Dylan just kept saying What? ....What? I don't know if the notes just confused him or if he was just still half asleep!!
I asked him the next day "who do you think did this". He replied "It was girls for sure". I asked him "why"? His reply was "boys would have eaten the cookies". He also found a long hair stuck to the sticky note. He needs to become a detective. What do you think?

P.S. We found out later what the trail of penny's were for. It was so he could get a car wash. At least they were thoughtful vandals! lol!

No comments: